A state- and nationally recognized student newspaper
The Magnet Tribune: Krysta Robles
The United States Marine Corps War Memorial honors U.S. Marines.

Teachers discuss Washington DC/New York City student trips

December 8, 2017

In summer 2017, VMT teachers hosted two trips out of state where students learned and experienced new things. Magnet Tribune reporters Sofia Ramos and Krysta Robles took part in one of the trips, to Washington D.C. with Aemie Martinez, a 10th-grade history teacher. Johanna Chaney, an 11th-grade history teacher, led one to Washington D.C. and New York City. Many of last year’s seniors took part in that trip.

It was a great experience, not only for students but for the teachers as well. Every student spoke about how the trips were a great experience; they have heartwarming memories. It brought good people closer. The overall feeling for the students is unexplainable. For many of them, it was their first time traveling out of state, getting on a plane, and experiencing a whole new environment.

The Magnet Tribune • Copyright 2022 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

Comments (0)

The Magnet Tribune intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. The Magnet Tribune does not allow anonymous comments, and requires a valid email address. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.
All The Magnet Tribune Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *